Please note that this could change at any time due to COVID-19, if anything changes we will let you know ASAP and will try to make it as easy of a change process as possible.
Important information to help you register accurately and correctly:
- To register go to http://parkco.fairwire.com
- The directions on how to register for Park County Fair on the ShoWorks website are attached, and are posted on the Park County CSU Extension Website at this link: Online Entry Instructions
- The deadline for ALL ENTRIES in shoWorks is June 1. Late entries will be accepted until June 14 with a $5/class fee. There will be an administrative charge of $25/class for any changes or class drops made to your entries after June 14.
- Shooting Sports members, remember to sign up for the Project (Stand Alone or Display Board)-separately in ShoWorks. Your leaders can help with working on your Stand Alone Project or Display Board if you have questions.
- Interviews for ALL GENERAL/FCS (NON-ANIMAL) PROJECTS will be Monday, July 12, from 9:00a.m. to 3:00p.m. in the Community Center on the Park County Fairgrounds. You need to sign up for an interview with the judge for each of your projects and make sure to complete your record books. Please sign up for interviews at the following SignUpGenius links per your project areas. A reminder will be sent to your email two days before your interview from SignUpGenius.
- General/FCS 4-H Projects: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/10c0c4baaab28a7fdce9-park
- There will be required Horse and Livestock written tests on your species that will be emailed out on June 15 and will need to be completed by July 1.
- 4-H Livestock check-in will take place on Tuesday, July 13 7:00 am to 5:00 pm or Thursday, July 15 starting at 7:00 am. Livestock Weigh-in will take place on Wednesday, July 14 (7:00 am – 8:30 am Swine, 8:30 am – 9:30 am Sheep/Goats, 9:30 am – Noon Beef) – This year we are asking youth to stall your animals and get them settled in and then bring them to the scale house for weigh in.
- Market Animals– Please register for Showmanship, Market Animal, and Catch-An-Animal (If applicable)
- 4-H Ranch Horse Show will be on Tuesday, July 13 at 8:00 am, and English and Western Show on Thursday, July 15, at 8:00 am. If you will be needing a stall for the fair please sign up here: https://bit.ly/2020FairStalls